Muammar Reed, Esq. is an injury lawyer who was born and raised in Southern California. He currently practices from his Los Angeles, CA office. Muammar litigated hundreds of cases involving large damage settlements and verdicts featuring complicated injuries and wrongful death.
He has litigated matters against major companies and government bodies, including:
- State Farm
- The County of Los Angeles
- Other entities in Los Angeles County
Reed & Garcia Law, PC is a sword of justice for individuals at a disadvantage when trying to get the justice they deserve. We strike fear into negligent insurance agencies that unreasonably deny claims or pay out less than what the claim is worth. Our firm removes the veil and grants our clients court access. We protect you and your best interests, providing passionate, effective, and caring representation.
- Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles
- Major: Political Science
- Dean’s List honors
- Loyola Law School
- State of California
- Central District of CA (federal)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Board of Governors
- LMU African American Alumni Association – Board of Directors
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles – Member
- John M. Langston Bar Association – Member