Culver City Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping Injured Victims Throughout Los Angeles
A car accident, truck accident, or incident of police misconduct can leave you suffering from serious physical and emotional injuries. You may require expensive medical treatment and may be unable to work, leading to serious financial difficulties that leave you wondering how you will provide for yourself and your family. Fortunately, there is a way to seek money from the party that is responsible for your injuries.
A Culver City personal injury lawyer at Reed & Garcia Law, P.C. can take legal action against the individual or entity that caused you harm. In a car accident claim, this may be another driver, and the claim will typically be paid by the driver’s auto insurance provider. In a case involving police misconduct, this may be the government entity responsible for overseeing the law enforcement agency where the officer is employed.
Call (888) 487-8133 for a free consultation with one of our friendly team members. We offer legal services in English and Spanish to better serve all members of our Los Angeles community.
Our Lawyers Can Help You Seek Maximum Compensation
The amount of money that may be awarded in a personal injury lawsuit will depend on several key factors:
- The severity of injury you experienced and the resulting medical expenses.
- The need for ongoing care or treatment, such as in-home care, assistive devices, and physical therapy.
- Whether your injury prevented you from working and earning a living, including what future impact your injury may have on your ability to work.
- The impact your injury has had on you from an emotional standpoint, including whether it caused pain and suffering, led to depression or other psychological disorders, and more.
- Any other expenses or losses you have experienced as a result of your injury, such as property damage, travel expenses to and from medical appointments, loss of enjoyment of life, and more.
Find out how a Culver Citypersonal injury attorney can help you get the money you need to start putting your life back together. Call (888) 487-8133 today!
Personal Injury Advocates
When a Loved One Dies