The Workers' Lawyer & Advocate Helping Employees Recover & Get Back on Their Feet

I Want To Switch Work Comp Doctors!

Do you need a new Wokers' Comp Doctor? What is the process in switching Doctors? Where do you go when you need help fighting for your loved one and your family? Reed & Garcia Law, P.C. - (310) 242-8933 Disclaimer: The information contained in this video, post or website is not to be construed as legal advice. Each case and client is different and it is best to directly consult a Los Angeles lawyer or licensed attorney in your state and/or region if you are involved in any other legal matter.